The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) accredits CVCS. Accreditation is a lengthy, voluntary process. This means that parents and students:
- Are assured that the school is true to its mission and core values.
- Can be confident in each child’s education since the school has surpassed the important components of a quality education.
- Know that accredited schools are interested in constantly improving the quality of education they provide. Evaluations for each component of the school occur regularly and progress is based on feedback from the accreditation team.
- Have assurance that other schools and colleges facilitate transfers or recognition of credits quickly.
The State of Iowa accepts third-party accreditations. CVCS became first accredited by ACSI in 2014. There are seven ACSI accredited schools in Iowa.
ACSI Membership also gives CVCS access to:
- Career Center where we find many qualified candidates – or they find us.
- Consultation from Educational Leaders from across the U.S.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Legal/Legislative Advocacy and Support
- Teacher Certification
- Professional Development
- Access to new Curriculum
- Academic, Leadership, and Fine Arts Student Activities
- Global Contacts